Friday 11 December 2009

The start of my blogging journey

So I've decided to start a blog. I only ever seem to do triathlon, so that seems as good a place as any to start. I've seen it written in a number of places that starting a training blog is supposed to be good for you, it allows you to record what you've done, which should help focus your training. I need a bit of that. What follows (should anyone else actually read this) is intended to be a record of my journey to the start of the Half-Challenge Barcelona-Maresme, my first half-iron distance triathlon, in 162 days. If you don't know what that is, well it is a 1.2 mile swim then a 56 mile bike ride, and if your not feeling too tired at this point, a half marathon to finish it all off. 70.3 miles of pain and sweat, lots of sweat. I shall attempt to keep this a light hearted look at the life of an amateur triathlete. It may work, it may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment